How do you ship products?
We avail the services of the most reliable and leading logistic companies to ensure safe and timely delivery of your order(s). You can track your order status online post the order is shipped.
Do you charge for shipping?
We offer Free Shipping on all orders of INR 1000 & above. For orders below Rs. 1000, we charge a flat shipping & handling fees of INR 100.
How long does it take for an order to get delivered?
In case of prepaid orders we strive to ship the products as soon as possible. We strive to deliver the product within 4-7 working days. However, there might be circumstances beyond our control where this timeline cannot be maintained. In such cases, we ensure that the product reaches to you within 7-9 days of purchase.
What if i am not available to receive my order?
- Your order is usually shipped within 24 hours of confirmation. Our logistics provider will then reach you to deliver the order. In case you are not available to take the delivery at first attempt, you may suggest a preferred time of delivery.
- An attempt is made to deliver the order at your preferred time. If no one is available to receive your order at this time, a second attempt is made after confirming with the customer. If the order is not received at second attempt then the order comes back to our warehouse. Our customer care executive will then get in touch with you to inform the non-delivery.
Can i open and check the content of my package before accepting delivery?
- Currently this feature is not available. You can open the product only once you have made the full payment to the delivery executive in case of cash on delivery orders.
- However, if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product you can initiate a refund or replacement without any hassle.
Why does the dispatch time vary from seller to seller?
Dispatch time varies depending upon the location of the vendor & serviceability of courier partner in that area. Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
How are items packed?
All items are carefully & safely packed and sealed to ensure that they are not damaged enroute. Our delivery partners are trained to handle your precious cargo with extreme care.
What is the difference between dispatch and delivery?
- Dispatch refers to packing and shipping of your order. This means that the order is on its way to your delivery address.
- Delivery date is the date on which your order will be delivered to the delivery address mentioned by you while placing the order.
Do i have to pay any shipping and delivery charges?
We offer Free Shipping on all orders of INR 1000 & above. For orders below Rs. 1000, we charge a flat shipping & handling fees of INR 99.
Which courier company will deliver my order? is it possible to choose my preferred delivery partner?
- To ensure smooth & safe delivery of your orders, we have tied up with a number of trustworthy delivery partners. Once your order is dispatched, you will be informed about the delivery details via e-mail/SMS.
- Courier partner is selected based on their serviceability in a particular pin code.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to choose your preferred delivery partner. However, we will inform you when such services are rolled out in future.
What should i do if i find my package opened or tampered with upon delivery?
We believe in making your shopping experience perfect. However, if you receive an open or a tampered package, please do not accept it. Report this concern by droping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not deliver products internationally at this point in time. However, you can place your orders to India from any part of the world.